Molokini Reef's End and 5 Graves, 10/08/2007

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaSeanMaui

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I did 2 nice dives with BB Scuba at Reef's End on Molokini and 5 Graves. I had the pleasure of diving with Blesi and Tim and we met up with Grassy Knoll on the boat.
We saw a 12 foot Manta at Molokini and some cool critters at 5 Graves. It's always a pleasure diving with Brad and Blesi!

My photos are over here:

Dive 1 including Manta
Molokini Reef's End and 5 Graves, 10/08/2007 - Scuba Blogs

Dive 2 including Moray and cleaner shrimp, etc..

Molokini Reef's End and 5 Graves, 10/08/2007 Part 2 - Scuba Blogs

See you next time! :)

Sean

Love the pictures. Great finds! Looks like that cute little shrimp is doing his job :)

Thanks for posting.

Hey Sean,

Thanks for sharing your pics once again. I really liked the 5-graves shots, that cleaner shrimp, the harlequin and the turtle shots were my favorites... Good as always diving with ya'

Aloha, Tim

P.S. The package we are waiting for shipped this morning ... should arrive Monday or Tuesday :wink:

i love the pictures- especially the 2nd dive.

Sean,

Thanks for sharing. We just did our first 2 dives of our trip with B&B today. We completely echo your happiness with our dives and B&B. Because it was a small group and we're diving Molokini tomorrow, they switched things up and we had the fun of diving The Pinnacles 110 and Red Hill. So much to see, so little bottom time. I can hardly wait for tomorrow!

Cheers!

I did 2 nice dives with BB Scuba at Reef's End on Molokini and 5 Graves. I had the pleasure of diving with Blesi and Tim and we met up with Grassy Knoll on the boat.

Yep, B&B is a great outfit, I tried to get one last dive in with them on Wednesday but they were booked. I ended up getting ahold of Shaka Doug and a group he was taking out to 5 graves. It was a late afternoon dive and vis was poor due to the surge, still a good dive though and helped me get a last Maui diving fix (I'm back stateside now). I also have a couple of shots I'll post that were taken when Zack from B&B and I were letting the 5-graves cleaner shrimp do a little dental hygeine work on us, really grossed out the wife but oh, so worth it.

Did 5 graves on 10/10 around 9am and had the pleasure of seeing a Hawaiian Monk Seal in the bubble cave. Was totally cool. Have not started yet with underwater photography but definitely will be soon.

The surge did make for lower visibility, was hard to spot some eagle rays gliding along during the early part of the dive.

Back
Top Bottom