Monday 1-19-Diving pompano Ft lauderdale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ctx120

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am off on Monday and wondering if anybody diving in the morning
or would like to dive in Pompano or Ft Lauderdale .
It's a school holiday and I have off , hate to waste just a day sitting in

I meant beach dive being cheap ,no boat dives at this time saving for ITK2009 :shocked2:

Last edited:
Steve,

I dove from El Ray's yesterday. Vis was great. No waves to speak of in afternoon.

Cannot go today. Sorry.

I wish I would have seen this sooner, I have my tanks full and ready to go. lol :wink:

Have you guys ever seen dirt on a a beach dive? Sand yes but dirt? lol :wink:

ok i am just sitting here at home

I guess the jury is still out deciding which meaning for *dirt* I'm referring to in my signature line. The best help I can provide is: if the shoe fits, wear it :wink:

Main Entry: dirt
Pronunciation: \dert\
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English drit, from Old Norse; akin to Old English drītan to defecate
Date: 13th century
1 a: excrement b: a filthy or soiling substance (as mud, dust, or grime) carchaic : something worthless d: a contemptible person <treated me like dirt>
2: loose or packed soil or sand : earth <a mound of dirt> <a dirt road>
3 a: an abject or filthy state : squalor <living in dirt> b: corruption , chicanery <vowed to clean up the dirt in the city government> c: licentiousness of language or theme d: embarrassing or incriminating information <trying to dig up dirt on her political rivals>

I guess the jury is still out deciding which meaning for *dirt* I'm referring to in my signature line. The best help I can provide is: if the shoe fits, wear it :wink:

Main Entry: dirt
Pronunciation: \dert\
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English drit, from Old Norse; akin to Old English dr&#299;tan to defecate
Date: 13th century
1 a: excrement b: a filthy or soiling substance (as mud, dust, or grime) carchaic : something worthless d: a contemptible person <treated me like dirt>
2: loose or packed soil or sand : earth <a mound of dirt> <a dirt road>
3 a: an abject or filthy state : squalor <living in dirt> b: corruption , chicanery <vowed to clean up the dirt in the city government> c: licentiousness of language or theme d: embarrassing or incriminating information <trying to dig up dirt on her political rivals>

All I can say is I've never seen dirt on a swim platform, beach dives, I've seen some serious dirt....

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom