Montauk Hotel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scott&sara

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
My wife and I are headed to Montauk in August for 2 days of diving on the Sea Turtle. I about fell over when I saw the hotel prices. Any recommendations for a "cheap" hotel in Montauk? We really just need to crash there for 2 nights so our needs are very low but would prefer no bedbugs :)

Thanks,
Scott

I stayed at the East Deck in 2000 for I think $85. This is actually E. of the town. Nice beach.

Thanks for the reply. Just checked it out and its $210/night with a 3 night min. Wouldn't be too bad if it didn't require 3 nights.

Scott

Thanks for the reply. Just checked it out and its $210/night with a 3 night min. Wouldn't be too bad if it didn't require 3 nights.

Scott

My bad--I went late Oct. so probably off season rates. But the ocean is still relatively warm then--went for a nice swim.

When I booked the trip in August I never thought about the fact it is prime vacation season up there! I am getting ready to just throw in the towel and pay the $$$.

Scott

Back
Top Bottom