Monterey Bay dive accident yesterday....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Latest word from ba_diving this morning is that the diver has made a full recovery. Let's hope this is the case!

Glad to hear it turned out ok. Kudos to the Capt, crew, rangers, lifeguards and all the other first responders.

Hopefully we can get a run down of what really happened and the lessons learned.

Glad to hear it turned out ok. Kudos to the Capt, crew, rangers, lifeguards and all the other first responders.

Hopefully we can get a run down of what really happened and the lessons learned.

Ben.

I will check with the party at hand and if they dont mind I will post the details!

I don't know how to post a new posting can someone walk me through.

Anyway it appears that two divers went missing from the Monterey Express (Dive boat in Monterey, CA). The coast guard found the divers and they were working on them it appeared there were unconscience (the coast guard was doing CPR and Rescue breaths). I was there today 04/09/2011 around 1:00pm -2:30pm.

Does anyone know if they made it alive or know what happened.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom