Monterey conditions. (let's keep it going )

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was hoping to dive tomorrow but the wave model is looking a bit iffy. I'd appreciate any late day reports this afternoon.

thanks

McAbee was 15 ft. today and blue. The ocean is flat right now, but is supposed to change overnight as others have said. The vis has been real nice all around lately despite the recent swell

A little iffy??? I'd call it really ugly.

And the forecast shows it degrading fast overnight, so I don't think reports from today are going to be very useful.

Chuck

Wishful thinking on my part.

Working plan is to check conditions (somehow) tomorrow AM & decide.

If anyone has their eyes on the water early tomorrow please post---I'll be checking here around 8am.

Thanks

Thanks, I was looking for that link...I have it bookmarked somewhere...

Yeah. A little time on the Aquarius web cam was all it took to abort our dive plans...:depressed:

Yeah. A little time on the Aquarius web cam was all it took to abort our dive plans...:depressed:

No kidding! Didn't take too long looking at that to come to the conclusion... No way, not today!

Conditions like this make me glad I couldn't go diving if I wanted to. It's when you can't go diving and Monastery is a lake with 60ft vis that really kills you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom