Monterey Meet & Greet - May 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sounds to me like there is no need for a poll, just have it on the 22nd. Too many are gonna miss it due to mothers day otherwise.

By the powers vested in me I declare the next Monterrey M&G to be the 22nd of May, 2010....

In Favor? Opposed? Second the motion?

PS I wouldn't dare bring down the wrath of all the mothers just because we want to do diving

May 22 works for me. It is now on my calendar. Looking forward to seeing everyone! Did someone say food?

Hehe, UCSC is having an OW checkout at the Breakwater that day. Maybe I'll try to hitch a ride in their van.

As far as food goes we'll go with jus light snacks.... that way we don't have to go thru the hassle of shopping, cooking ect. Then after the dives if we want to go somewhere for a sit down we can do that also.

Man, that blows. Im in DC for work on the 22nd. Maybe next time.

Me and Katie (KLJ) are DEFINATELY in!!!

Man, that blows. Im in DC for work on the 22nd. Maybe next time.
No problem, we will take good care of Katie when you are gone :D

On a serious note, Katie can find someone to buddy up with that is experienced and safe :cool2:

Back
Top Bottom