Monterey - November 9 to 11

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I haven't really heard any bad things about any of the boats or crew to be honest.
Captain Tim on the Monterey Express sounded the recall siren on us as we were on our safety stop...because he wanted to go and get beer! Since he put my safety on the line I will never dive with them again. Oh wait, I have my own boat...and don't need to.

We're booked for Sunday on the BeachHopper2 - hope the weather is cooperative! I'm really hoping to get buzzed by a sealion or two = )
We'll try to do a night dive off the breakwater Saturday night, but we'll see how it goes. We're flying in, and landing SFO around 5p, meeting up w/ my cousin driving in from Sacto. Would be awesome if some of the squid were around, and of course, loved the octopus babies we played with last year around this time.

It's supposed to rain this weekend so pack a waterproof overcoat.
With the rain coming in today and possibly tomorrow, a Sat night dive @ breakwater will probably be near 0 viz. I'd rest up and rehydrate for Sunday's dive.

Breakwater suprised me today. No particulates in the water to speak of. Viz was 20ft, but if there was more sunlight it probably would have been more. Rain drizzled lightly till noon. I think you're going to have a fun time Sunday.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom