Month Long Holiday Recommendation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

...I would actually be pretty happy with this trip if I can make it work. Palau has done some amazing conservation work over the past few years and I'd be eager to see how pristine the water is. Would you have any recommendation on dive operators/accomodation? ...
We dived with Palau Dive Adventures in 2014, told friends who went and thoroughly enjoyed the experience, and are going back again this October, but with a large group of friends in tow for two weeks. There are some very economical accommodations in Koror

If you have a whole month, I remember seeing something about PDA having a divemaster certification program - work and train to become a divemaster there. You might want to contact them and get details if working/diving in Palau for a month sounds appealing

My advice: Take advantage of those liveaboard deals in the Solomon Islands. Diving really is spectacular and varied. With the remaining budget you could easily get in a few dives in some of the nicer spots in Fiji. However, If you are really looking to gear this towards full-month-of-diving type trip, why not stay in the Solomon Islands and combine the liveaboard trip with a land-based stay in Munda (central province) not serviced by the liveaboards. Get to know an island group/archipealgo (in this case the Solomons) relatively well instead of aiming to visit many different countries/territories.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom