Monthly Photo Themes - Collective Gallery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Those are awesome, Larry ... the Liberty is also where the second of my pics was taken ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Those are awesome, Larry ... the Liberty is also where the second of my pics was taken ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)
Thanks Bob! I like the way you got all the fish to line up in order of size for your picture. As an elementary teacher, we all have to do that at school. Obviously, they weren't fifth graders in your school. They never get it right.

Avalon9-1.jpg

ScubaClubCozumelDay5-5.jpg

ScubaClubCozumelDay5-7.jpg

ScubaClubCozumelDay5-1.jpg

DSCF0142.jpg

DSCF0093.jpg

OK, theme for this month is shooting wide angle. No paticular subject, but it's gotta be as wide as you can with your rig. Let April begin!

---------- Post added April 1st, 2013 at 06:07 PM ----------

Bluebone under sea pike.
APR13_100_zps898e22c4.jpg:original

Tokina 10-17 @14mm coz I bumped it getting it out of the camera box :D

All of these with a 10 - 24. All at 24.

This in the Bahamas. One of my favorites, the first time I actually took a picture that was planned ... and turned out as planned.

temp-1.jpg

South Raja near Misool. I like the lines in this one.

temp-2.jpg

I call this one "raining fish". Also near Misool, on a reef with currents that were all over the place.
temp-3.jpg

some CFWA (since I can't edit my original post)
MaedaCarnation_zps4ae83758.jpg

fancrinoidsandadam_zps083d1fec.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom