More images from los coronados 2/27

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scottfiji

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Sean, Roy and I dove with Paul and Terry at the coronados, dive site "keyhole". Sean, Roy, and I managed to go through the actual keyhole a couple of times, which was very cool, except Roy and Sean got washed into a wash rock and almost perished.

The vis was variable, but approached 80ft in some places.

Here are the pics I took:
http://www.scubapost.net/gallery/LosCoronados-2005-02-26?page=1

Sean pointed out a lot of the specimans, thanks Sean!

Supposedly there was a large free-swimming moray right in front of me, that Sean was trying to point out to me. I never saw it, I thought he was pointing at the shrimp, and I snapped a picture of them instead. Sean also found a small chromodoris nudibranch that I couldn't focus on. It didn't help that I was out almost of air when he was trying to make me take pictures of it.

Scott

scottfiji:
Sean, Roy and I dove with Paul and Terry at the coronados, dive site "keyhole". Here are the pics I took:
http://www.scubapost.net/gallery/LosCoronados-2005-02-26?page=1

Sean pointed out a lot of the specimans, thanks Sean!

Scott
Thank you, Scott and Sean, for a great tour of the Coronados! I really loved looking at your photos and reading your comments. No documentation of the wash rock endangerment, eh?? Or is that in the secret-access PHD file somewhere??? "Their multiyear mission: To boldly go where no sane divers have gone before..."
Thank you all for the vicarious thrill,
Claudette

Great pics Scott! The Laila cockerelli turned out really nicely!!

CLaudette, I think Scott will be reprimanded for telling too much already :)

Thanks for the pictures, Scott, Roy, and Terry...

Back
Top Bottom