For Sale more stuff*

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RonzoTheGreat

Contributor
Reaction score
118EE8D4-AA2A-4D25-8344-8D52E1D659B7.jpeg 6A50EBC5-2043-46C8-B7EC-2815B82FC146.jpeg AA368567-0331-4D4E-A1A7-ADA16E7B6132.jpeg 99190456-AF80-48E3-9DFA-B40B5ABDB67F.jpeg CC6ABF59-76EB-49E2-857E-590F9B93E7AE.jpeg 0F58FB0B-6C9B-4B59-B26B-930505F6BC4D.jpeg 8227676E-5232-407C-AD2E-01DBA0316CFD.jpeg F07CBCFE-CF76-4119-AAA3-2492FECF813B.jpeg 91021960-D9D4-40EB-B2D3-8FF323FBE532.jpeg 1E2FDA54-22E2-4C2C-94DA-D1A467E926F1.jpeg q hello everybody ! failed to find the “upload file button to post pictures with last post and exceeded the 5 minute max to edit, so here are some photos... and...

it seems i have been unclear about my circumstance and i guess ( in a good way) my reputation has been swept under a few rugs... but i (as many of you are well aware) have bought and/or sold literally hundreds of items here on scubaboard over the past 17 or so years( probably closer to 12 or 13 to be more realistic)... but a debilitating and mortality testing* brain hemorrhage has sidelined* {yes i hope and pray to recover enough} me from scuba and work due to borderline evil* side-effects, for example, now paralyzed and riddled with epilepsy, i was once a successful athlete, college coach, emergency first responder <EFR>instructor, and teacher, now disabled and forced to retire, now married with a healthy baby( Thank God and do not comment so, lightly* ) but with no money and essentially no income, i have come to the point of selling all of my gear to just attempt to make ends meet, lucky for all of you, i owned ONLY high end gear, and fortunate for me as well that much of it could retain ANY value whatsoever ... i have little to no internet access beyond this phone i am currently one finger-typing on while also holding with same hand... it is a challenge for me to catch typos and/or post pictures, so if i forget to do so in first attempt of posting because SB has a 5 minute lockout of editing a new post and by the time i get your email sent through the proper channels, it’s usually a day or even more later, but feel free to supply me with your email address for more expedited communication. and i have even posted my mobile # at times to help this process, but i honestly have incredible difficulty hearing or feeling an incoming email notification ( very frustrating... so here ... today i found a Din pressure checker in phenomenal shape, as well as two, new in box scuba max yoke* valves- a pair of brand new never used 5/16” delrin* nuts used as hardware on your bands for back-mounted doubles( 5/16” thread i believe, for the pressure checker, it looks like they are going for $60 new the nuts seem to be going for about $16 the whip for about $120 stainless steel braided, the valves for$60 each, but if anyone is interested in all of it, i could go about $200 and i pay the shipping to continental U.S., or $158 for whip, pressure checker, and deleon nuts only( shipping included to lower48) i’m also open to certaintrades, i’m looking for spent brass in 9mm&223/55630-06&.308, winchester super target powder, and a dillon carbide die set for 223/556, if any of these iptions appeal to you, reach out, even if you are feeling my prices are unfair, make a reasonable offer, if i say no, you go on being a smart& careful diver, having fun and assisting others! please, because things happen out of the blue and you never know when it could be your last opportunity to enjoy simplicities ( i loved having tons of fun! and not being able to scuba hurts badly, but i’m still on this side of the grass my friends, and plan to be for more fun times!

finally, i do have a few pair of SS bands for anyone looking to double up and still can’t believe no one has made an offer on my drysuit inflation system!!! it’s got a highland regulator, hose and lux fer 13 cu’ bottle ) ops on reg, button gauge as well throw me an offer, just trying to raise some dollars and find another hobby but on land.Please don’t forget, if you want pictures that are not listed here to send me your email with the request

Damn brother I can’t believe what you are going through. I too embrace life to the fullest and as a Respiratory Therapist I know one day I will be in one of those beds. I wish you the best in your recovery. I’ll meet you on the money offered for the trans fill wip and can split the S/H if you like. Take care

Interested in the whip with the gauge and 2 DIN adapters. Is it still available?
You can call me at (954) 607-0073
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom