Morrison Spring After Dark

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hetland

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
JHayes, XRay and myself hit Morrison this past Thursday night, and had the place to ourselves (always a treat!). We found perfect conditions, and were glad to have had the chance to burn a tank there without the crowds.

[vimeo]11314837[/vimeo]

IMG_1694.jpg

IMG_1714.jpg

IMG_1723.jpg

IMG_1727.jpg

Hmmmm...I heard quite some interesting stories of your encounters there....:wink:

All the life really gets active out there at night.

While Morrison is fairly forgiving... I'd not advocate night dives there as its basically a cave environment when there's no ambient light marking your entrance/exit.

That just became my favorite video of Morrisons. Good job!
icon14.gif

Good video. Barry, what type of light were you using? That thing was powerful! Morrison is still one of my favorite places to dive...I love that cavern. But after that video and scary music....I may never be able to go back in there again.:D

Well....okay I am lying. BUT...that music scared me so much that next time I am in the cavern, I might pee in my wetsuit. Oh yeah, already done that too!:rofl3:

Good video. Barry, what type of light were you using? That thing was powerful! Morrison is still one of my favorite places to dive...I love that cavern. But after that video and scary music....I may never be able to go back in there again.:D

I really love the approach to the cavern. It's so photogenic. I'd like to eventually get an HD camera and do a proper video of a single diver doing the descent, and then a swim around in the main cavern. Will need some more lighting though :wink:

Back
Top Bottom