Morrison Spring After Dark

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I agree 100%! SeaYoda and I are still going to try and get that ultimate cavern shot...where we can light the whole cavern. But a nice HD video would be awesome.

I really love the approach to the cavern. It's so photogenic. I'd like to eventually get an HD camera and do a proper video of a single diver doing the descent, and then a swim around in the main cavern. Will need some more lighting though :wink:

Hopefully you will forgive us by Vortoberfest.

..........forgive but not forget. You wil be repaid. :D

I agree 100%! SeaYoda and I are still going to try and get that ultimate cavern shot...where we can light the whole cavern. But a nice HD video would be awesome.

I have a slaveable strobe I can donate the use of if I'm not already committed on your next try.

If you could locate some underwater flares, it might be what your looking for.

I'm thinking two more lights like Barry's. I need just enough to light the diver, and part of the wall/celing/floor closest. The look I want is what you can see at 1 min 57 seconds, just with more light so that you can make out the details on the walls and the diver a bit better.

I really think you'll need a Fisheye lense to really get the feel for Morrison. Ben M now has a 7D w/fisheye and four DS160s(IIRC). Would be plenty of light I think.

Ben has FOUR DS 160's now?? Holy smokes...we could really make Morrison light up now.

I really think you'll need a Fisheye lense to really get the feel for Morrison. Ben M now has a 7D w/fisheye and four DS160s(IIRC). Would be plenty of light I think.

Here are a few I took that night. My strobe did not fire for a few of these. Some how I hit the mode button.

Spingfest2010060.jpg

Spingfest2010062.jpg

Spingfest2010063.jpg

Spingfest2010066.jpg

Spingfest2010068.jpg

Spingfest2010069.jpg

Spingfest2010077.jpg

Spingfest2010080.jpg

Spingfest2010081.jpg

Spingfest2010084.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back