Morrison Springs is Dead

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm willing to bet there dives went quite well :) Water should have been nice!
Report is diving there was good both Sat and Sun. Although they said there were a lot of people going in and out of the cavern. I guess the county will have to install a traffic signal.:D

Can We Kill This Thread? Morrisons is NoT Dead any MoRe.

:wink:

If we kill the thread, can I make a Morrison Springs is Dead Thread is Dead thread? :D

As long as nobody suggests changing the title of this thread to "Morrison Springs is Undead". Waaaay too early for zombie jokes.

As long as nobody suggests changing the title of this thread to "Morrison Springs is Undead". Waaaay too early for zombie jokes.

I've seen Zombie's at Vortex before, but not at Morrison...

of course most of the Zombies seen at Vortex are hung-over "locals" out there camping and hung over the next morning walking around trying to figure out how they got that drunk and where are their cigarettes, etc.

A report would be appreciated, It would give you something to do on your off day. Something besides keeping EGG in line anyway. And I do not volunteer to take over in your absence.

Here I am minding my own business "again" like at your house a couple of weekends ago and I still get talked about. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom