Mossman in Cozumel 2013 - Dive Day 3 photos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mossman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Rosy Razorfish

Rosy Razorfish.jpg

GREAT photo of the Rosy. Would love to have that one for the course! The frogfish is good, too, -- unusual color. Challenges to shoot but you got 'em.

GREAT photo of the Rosy. Would love to have that one for the course! The frogfish is good, too, -- unusual color. Challenges to shoot but you got 'em.
Thanks! They are a tad skittish. No problem if you want to use it for the course, let me know if you want a higher-res version.

I couldn't even believe it was a frogfish until I downloaded and blew up the photo.

Thank you. I don't need high res, I don't think. This one shows the white marking very well and it's a sweet photo.
Re the frogfish: What did you think he was pointing out? Algae?! Some people have all the luck...

Thank you. I don't need high res, I don't think. This one shows the white marking very well and it's a sweet photo.
Re the frogfish: What did you think he was pointing out? Algae?! Some people have all the luck...
He had written frogfish on his slate, but I'm naturally skeptical :)

(Trust, but verify)

WOW on the Frogfish! WOW! If I couldn't see his eye and the shape on the second pic - I wouldn't believe it either! great find and nice shot - at least you had the 60 on and not a wide angle - haha!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom