Most Japanese don't really like whale meat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wardric:
Do you include only plant agriculture or raising animals like cows (for example in the brasilian forest).

By expanding our habitat (cities), we do far more damage than hunting and gathering will ever do. Hunting and gathering can be done in a controled sustainable way. But unfortunately, it's not always done that way.

Yes if we control it but if we control it so that wild life comes back there would be a shortage of food. As has been said the human population is growing and Wilde life is shrinking. From shrinking habitat, contamination and more efficient means of gathering.

SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE!!!! ITS PEOPLE!!!!

Wa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Good one Eric!

Wardic, do i need your little Aluminum foil hat? explain it pleeeeease, I never understand anything around here.

soylent.jpg

Don't worry Catherine....Soylent Green isn't whales! :D

(Disclaimer:This is a joke.....OK?)

wardric, this is my number one all time favorite church sign:

Allyourbase.jpg

Did you all see Paul McArtney on Larry King night before last, about trying to stop the baby seal slaughter? I thought about a thread named "Canada's Shame".

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom