Motion sickness ???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My Girl has the same issue. As soon as the boat stops the begins. She tried “Psi Acupressure Wrist Bands for the Relief of Nausea” bought at Amazon for $12.99 and, yes in my complete disbelief, it worked wonders. Like she never had seasickness before....

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Kwels. Scop (just like the patches) but in tablet form. You can control your dosage more easily and the time between administration and effect is shorter (at least in my experience). The only bummer is that it is not available in the US (or Canada), but it is OTC in England, the EU and Australia. I used to be able to get it from the UK (ebay) but that seems to have closed off. It is still available from Australia. Even with shipping. it is a fraction of the price of the Transderm patch

Great! It just happens that we are leaving for Australia (and the Great Barrier Reef) on Friday. I'll just find and shop and ask for it.

Well after running tests on 3 recent dive trips, one of which I'm on now. 2 Bonine do the trick with NO side effects!

Back
Top Bottom