Mouthpiece for Cyklon 300

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BarracudaBill

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I have a Poseidon Cyklon 300 with octo (mid 1970's) and the mouthpiece on my primary 2nd stage is now missing one of the bite tabs. Anyone know where I can get a replacement mouthpiece to fit the oversized port on the 300? Got one from Dive Gear Express recently, but we found out they do not fit the 300's (nor do any of the other after market mouthpieces). While you can stretch on a smaller one, it deforms it slightly and then it does not fit well in your mouth.

The Poseidon branded mouthpieces don't fit? Normal ones obviously won't, but the big honking Poseidon mouthpieces should still fit, I don't think they've changed the port size

The ones listed as OEM from Dive Gear Express do not fit the Cyklon 300. They added that note to their webpage a couple of weeks ago after I order one from them (I will add they were very helpful in resolving that). It appears that the ones I have found thus far listed as "fits Poseidon" fit the Cyklon 5000 not the older 300's.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom