Moving to Bradenton

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gabrielle

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Well I've accepted a position with the Manatee County Sheriff's Office. So I expect to moving up to Bradenton in the next several weeks. We will have to do some diving Tracy :).

Not sure how much this position is going to take of my time, there are several huge projects they will need me to complete ASAP, but I am sure I'll get some dive time in.

My mother lives in neighboring Sarasota. From what I've heard many of the dive sites off that coast are a good distance from shore. Of course there is always the shark tooth diving at Venice Beach. I'm sure Tracy and others there can give you much better feedback than I can.

Spanish Rocks is a nice shore dive right off Anna Maria island (right across the Cortez Causeway) along with the "Regina" wreck, which is directly across from SeaTrek Scuba on Anna Maria (stop in and say high to Pete and Lorraine).

Well I've accepted a position with the Manatee County Sheriff's Office. So I expect to moving up to Bradenton in the next several weeks. We will have to do some diving Tracy :).

Not sure how much this position is going to take of my time, there are several huge projects they will need me to complete ASAP, but I am sure I'll get some dive time in.
Colin is ready to take over for ya?

Heck, you will be working for the government... there will be plenty of time to dive.. :rofl3:

Welcome, Gabby! What's Collin going to do without you? :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom