Moving to Denver, Hows the diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi av8tr. Welcome to CO. I just got accepted as a volunteer at the Aquarium also. I passed my check-out dive last Wednesday so hopefully I’ll see you around there.

There is a local group that meets once a month in Lakewood called the Shark Bait Dive Club. We usually have dinner, drinks and then a speaker on topics like underwater photography, resorts, new gear, etc. We also try to plan some local diving and other activities. If you are interested and want to check it out, we try to post meeting dates here:

or if you want to join the club and be put on our mailing list you can do that here:

Awesome JJ, exactly what I was looking for. Do you mind if I drop you an email to get a heads up on what to expect with the check out dive?
Jack

James is being modest, he IS Shark Bait! :D

Actually the club was started by James and his wife (Regina), and another couple. It's a nice dive club, and the speakers are generally knowledgeable and entertaining. Average attendance is usually around 30 or so, but that swells to over 100 when vendors give away free stuff! :rofl3: They generally meet the third week of the month.

I don't do the aquarium, but I have many friends who do, and they enjoy it. Welcome to CO!

Thanks Ron (and everyone else for responding). Can't wait to get wet around here. Only been here two months and I already feel like I am home.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom