Moving to Tampa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

2deep4u

Registered
Reaction score
Hi All,

Im gonna be moving to Tampa next week. Im a PADI Divemaster and will be looking for employment. Any advise or direction that you could offer would be much appreciated.

Thank You,

Mike

My parents are retired and live in the Tampa area. I usually try to pick up a dive or two when I visit. Prehaps our paths will cross in the future....

Hi Colin,

I used to live in the Tampa area and have a lot of extended family in the area. I get down there once or twice a year. I'll let you know when i get down there again. Maybe we can share a beer.

BTW, no clue about local dive operations. Lived there when skateboarding was my greatest hobby. (A kid) (And I thought that was expensive!!)

Be cool!

Colin

Open mouth, douse foot with mustard, and insert foot in mouth...

Sorry all!! I was distracted with the Braves/Cubs game and when I got back to posting a response, thought that CBulla was moving to Tampa.

My bad!

Colin Berry

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom