Multi-family villa or AI?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Money Bar is no to far. Band and dancing on the weekends. Lots of music in town just about any night.

good point about my fathers experience and everything. I asked how deep has he gone and he said 58'. And that was just to the middle of the river quickly and asked how it was he just said "dark and thick". I asked how many times he'd been on a tank of air instead of surface supplied air w/ a tender and he basically said once unless it was training so maybe 5-6 dives total.

Haha but he has an advanced C-card. I'll try to get a photo of it and post it, maybe along with a picture of him 32 years later.

I am assuming four rooms @ $1695 = $6780. The villa is $450/night x seven x 1.14 = $3591.

If my numbers are right it is your decision on cost/benefit plus all other factors.

On Orbitz you can book an air/hotel package, staying at Iberostar for much less than $1695 for BOTH air AND hotel. Make sure you check on their current coupon code as well.

We are flying out of DCA the end of October and paying less than that price for air and hotel for two people. It also helps if you are able to travel on a Friday; that alone saved us $200 each.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom