MultiDeco + V-Planner updates

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Are there plans to include in the near future "heat maps " in multi-deco ?

Eagerly awaiting the android version. Coming up on 1,000 dives planned (oc and ccr) with your software and love the ongoing developments.

Warm regards,
Cameron

The Android versions are now updated with the Max time planning, and give gas density info too. Google play should delivery these to you. v1.29 / v2.19

Next to come is the iOS versions.

The iOS MultiDeco and V-Planner updates are on iTunes now. This brings the max time planning to iOS platform. Also made the iPad rotation and sliding possible, and did a bunch of tidy up work too.

A new MultiDeco and V-Planner is ready now:

• Max time planning - get a plan based on available gas supply, including bailout.
  • Gas density values - per Simon Mitchell request.
  • Improved supersaturation graphs
  • Advanced - build your own ZHL model - set A/B and cell times to experiment.

NOTE : PC ready now... Mac next week. iOS and Android soon after

www.multideco.com
www.v-planner.com

Hi, when I use Max Time it is shortening my planned times. Is the standard in Max Time to use Rule of Thirds from available gas or how is it deciding to shorten and is this adjustable for the Max Time feature?

Thank you!

Clayton

Hi, when I use Max Time it is shortening my planned times. Is the standard in Max Time to use Rule of Thirds from available gas or how is it deciding to shorten and is this adjustable for the Max Time feature?

Thank you!

Clayton

The max time plan does not use thirds or keep any other reserve gas. It plans to use every last drop of gas, and shortens/ lengthens the plan until the first tank runs dry.

The max time planning is more about for bailout, or last resort planning. But with some fiddling the available mix volumes, it will do thirds or what amount you decide to keep hidden away from the calculations. To keep reserves in place, reduce the "available" gas it has to calculate with.

The max time plan does not use thirds or keep any other reserve gas. It plans to use every last drop of gas, and shortens/ lengthens the plan until the first tank runs dry.

The max time planning is more about for bailout, or last resort planning. But with some fiddling the available mix volumes, it will do thirds or what amount you decide to keep hidden away from the calculations. To keep reserves in place, reduce the "available" gas it has to calculate with.

OK, many thanks for the help Ross.

I must be doing something wrong in my tank sizes that is making the Max Time shorten my times even though I have plenty of gas (three tanks).

I'll play with it again until I figure it out.

Thank you.

When I try to download multideco frontal Google apps It requires access to my Phone id and calls, is It normal? Thanks,

The Android versions are now updated with the Max time planning, and give gas density info too. Google play should delivery these to you. v1.29 / v2.19

Next to come is the iOS versions.
Hello Ross, How does one convert V-planner over to MultiDeco. I read that it can be done, but I am unclear on the process. Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom