Multiple atomic regulators (B2 1st and 2nd, SS1) in multiple colors

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Suburb Survivor

Registered
Reaction score
We moved out of southern California, and to my surprise, there is no ocean in Idaho. :-(

For sale: a matched pair of Atomic regulator sets.

Set 1:
Bought this set used from dive instructor in 2009. I've put 50 or 60 dives on it and it works like a dream. Not sure how many dives before that. Been out of the water for a year.
- Atomic B2 1st stage
- Atomic B2 2nd stage (gray)
- Atomic SS1 (steel) octopus (blue)

atomic.regulator.set.1.jpg

Set 1 price: $500

Set 2: Bought this set used from two different folks on Craigslist in SoCal in 2009. This was my wife's set, and saw about 20 dives with her. Not sure how many before that. Serviced when I got it put together, hasn't been serviced or in the water in over two years (coincidentally, about as long as we've had our daughter ... hmmmm ...) I didn't have a high pressure port plug that I could find, so I stuck on a Suunto gauge cluster to fill the hole.
- Atomic B2 1st stage
- Atomic B2 2nd stage (blue)
- Atomic SS1 (steel) octopus (yellow)
- Suunto gauge cluster (pressure /depth

atomic.regulator.set.2.jpg

Set 2 price: $530

Will consider breaking these apart / rearranging them to your color preferences.

I accept PayPal, but I won't pay the fees. Shipping is $15 fixed for one or both sets.

Check my other recent posts for more high-quality dive gear.

So both blue components have sold. Still available is a revised set 2, with the B2 first stage, the gray B2 second stage (previously on set 1), the yellow SS1, and the Suunto gauge cluster. Price for this revised set is $530.

Back
Top Bottom