Musandam April 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jalber

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
My wife and I are visiting friends in Dubai for a week in April and wanted to fit in some diving. I understand the best diving around is in Musandam, based out of Dibba. We want to go midweek, Tues-Wed (so we can spend the weekend with our friends, who will be working during the week). But it appears most of the operators (Al Boom, Divers Down, Sandy Beach) need a minimum of 5-8 pax before theyŽ´ll go on a day trip.
Anyone else interested for these dates and would like to hook up with us? WeŽ´d be leaving from Dubai in the morning and returning in the evening both days.
Just let me know...

Hey there

I had the same situation a few months ago. I found a solution with Freestyle Divers. They also had a minimum amount of passengers however they had a minimum revenue for the trip of 1000dhs. Therfore you and your wife will just need to pay 500dhs each if no one else books on, and, if no one does you will have the boat to yourselves.

Give them a call!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom