MV Carpe Diem in the Maldives?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jwc3

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Has anyone been on the MV Carpe Diem liveaboard in the Maldives? Any feedback, positive or negative, is appreciated. Thanks.

Hi,

I am interested as well in any feedback on the MV Carpe Diem as I am considering it for a Maldives trip April next year.

Thanks.

[Bump] Does anyone have any knowledge of the Carpe Diem liveaboard in the Maldives?

Does anyone have any feedback on the Carpe Diem. I'm thinking about joining them the first week of July. I'll be in the Middle East on business and could pretty easily hop over there for a week. They have a trip going out that fits my schedule, but I can't find a single review of them.

Am I making a mistake visiting the Maldives in July, which I understand to be the rainy season?

Thanks!

Bob

several people i know have been on it. they liked the boat. its fairly new and spacious so in terms of comfort its probably very good. as for the diving it would depend on the season and areas visited. July is in rainy season but you should get clear water on the western side of the atolls and good manta action on the eastern side. expect some swell, especially on atoll crossings. if you are lucky though you could have good weather. i had flat seas and sunshine for most of my last trip in August last year. but other who went a week after went into a storm. its a bit hit and miss. but the boats will find some decent places to dive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom