MV Deep Blue - Galapagos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lstepko

Reaction score
I'm planning a trip of the Deep Blue for Aug 06. Has anyone out there used them? How were the conditions? The wildlife? The whole experience? Any general first or second hand information would be great.

lstepko:
I'm planning a trip of the Deep Blue for Aug 06. Has anyone out there used them? How were the conditions? The wildlife? The whole experience? Any general first or second hand information would be great.
Just returned on Oct. 28 after 10 day trip on Deep Blue. BEST big animal diving ever. Saw dozens of hammerheads, Galapagoes sharks, silver tips and white tips. Manta rays, eagle rays and sting rays. Of 10 dives at Darwins Arch we saw WHALE SHARKS 8 times. FANTASTIC !! Land tours were awesome due to closeness of animals and totally unique wild life. August should be a little warmer, but bring 5mm for colder southern dive sites.

I'm even more excited now that I was before. I can't imagine seeing that much wildlife at once! Jovin and depersole, your trip reports were fantastic. We have a group of 11 divers going and when you get us together you would think our trip was next month!

Thanks again for all the info!

Happy Diving,
Laura

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom