MV Scuba Adventure/ScubaCat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

matts1w

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Jakarta, Indonesia & Canggu, Bali, Indonesia
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I always like to spread some appreciation on SB when I have a good experience...

I just did a short liveaboard on ScubaCat's MV Scuba Adventure heading south to Hin Daeng for four days. I was looking for a budget trip on a comfortable boat. To keep things simple, I thought MV Scuba Adventures was perfect and exactly how advertised. The Thai crew was great, Kat(Cat?) was a fun leader, the food was good, the boat was clean, showers were hot, and the air conditioned cabins were just fine. Honestly, I cannot say anything bad about the entire trip, from pick up to drop off. If you are looking for no frills and a simple trip, I would absolutely give them a call.

Oh- we did have an OMG-dive with more mantas than I should mention, but that is incidental. :)

I always like to spread some appreciation on SB when I have a good experience...

I just did a short liveaboard on ScubaCat's MV Scuba Adventure heading south to Hin Daeng for four days. I was looking for a budget trip on a comfortable boat. To keep things simple, I thought MV Scuba Adventures was perfect and exactly how advertised. The Thai crew was great, Kat(Cat?) was a fun leader, the food was good, the boat was clean, showers were hot, and the air conditioned cabins were just fine. Honestly, I cannot say anything bad about the entire trip, from pick up to drop off. If you are looking for no frills and a simple trip, I would absolutely give them a call.

Oh- we did have an OMG-dive with more mantas than I should mention, but that is incidental. :)

I did the same trip back in 2012 and I second your comments. I like consistency….

I did this live aboard a couple of years ago. Yes there may be better boats available, But value for money I couldn't fault it.

It's great to hear all the positive feedback for Scubacat......................... especially as I'm on the boat for seven days in .....21 days and counting woo woo

Back
Top Bottom