My 100th Dive Today

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hurmph... I have to wait on pictures, too. Of course, a strange rope-dancer named Cassandra the Vixen showed up with her digital camera. My understanding is that she has some very compromising photos of erparamedic molesting a turtle... :D

I did NOT molest a turtle... but I did follow it for a quick sec! I did tell her there was a manta... or maybe a butterfly... in the water! Figure that one out! :rofl3: Dangit! Why can I not get the stupid sign for turtle engrained in my head! :11doh:

Some girl named Diamond wouldn't rope dance without a little coaxing! But, I think she was just being shy... she was pretty good! :D

Poor Jeff!

Someone kept pinching me! :mooner: What did I do to deserve that?:rofl3:

Hahahaaaaa! I've seen the pics! What a hoot! TG, I'll send them to your email. I'd post some now, but I'm on my way out the door. Maybe TG can post a few if she has time. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom