My AN/DP/Helitrox course

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, no clue what is going to happen with my class. I'm not a happy camper. It's been a crappy birthday today, even worse than when I was in bed on my birthday two years ago with a severe shingles attack.

Temporary (hopefully!) pay cut and layoffs at work. I'm thankfully still employed. IL governor issued a "stay at home" order today for through April 7th. No pool practice the 28th, quarry opening April 4th is questionable, unknown about next classroom session, and no clue when I'm going to dive again and what's going to happen with my class. My church and gym are shut down. My birthday fun today consisted of running out to McD's at lunch to get a large Coke - my "poison of choice." I'll still be going into the office. Logistics is considered "essential." I could work from home, but doing it on a small MacBook would be more trouble than it's worth. I have two large monitors at the office.

Kinda petty crap when people are sick and dying, but damn, don't mess with my diving.

I'm really cranky.:(:rant:

@Marie13 happy birthday!!!! Sorry it sucked.

life has an interesting way of playing itself out. We will look back at these days and be proud how we pulled through while we are 150’ down breathing helium partial blend :snorkel:

@Marie13 happy birthday!!!! Sorry it sucked.

life has an interesting way of playing itself out. We will look back at these days and be proud how we pulled through while we are 150’ down breathing helium partial blend :snorkel:

The coworkers at least listened to me and didn't get me helium-wasting balloons!

Happy Birthday!

I was just discussing with another local diver, whom is a member on this board, your perseverance. I love reading your updates of your diving journey. Most would have given up long ago. You always seem to find a way to push through, adapt, and reach your goals. Thank you for coming and documenting your journey. I wish you well. Although this is another speed bump, we all know come hell or high water you will knock this class out. I look forward to reading the course critique when it happens.

Happy Birthday!

I was just discussing with another local diver, whom is a member on this board, your perseverance. I love reading your updates of your diving journey. Most would have given up long ago. You always seem to find a way to push through, adapt, and reach your goals. Thank you for coming and documenting your journey. I wish you well. Although this is another speed bump, we all know come hell or high water you will knock this class out. I look forward to reading the course critique when it happens.

Thank you!:flowers:

Yes -- happy birthday! Your posts are always interesting -- hopefully this summer I'll get a chance to see a few Great Lakes wrecks.

Happy Late Birthday! Sorry it was frustrating, but hopefully today is better!

DW

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom