My Booty stinks.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Whoa!!! thanks for resurrecting this one!! Best laugh I've had in a while..............:D

johnnyseko:
Whoa!!! thanks for resurrecting this one!! Best laugh I've had in a while..............:D

Funny how we're resurrecting this booty, didn't someone a while ago that something dead in it a while ago. Maybe the sea-gerbil was sick, and hopefully this person found a vet to do a booty-call.

BTW, post #24 gave me my best laugh in a while.

http://www.crackcreme.com/products.html This oughta do the trick.

JimLap:
Go to the drug store and get some crack cream for the split, this will soften it and make it easier for the plumbers caulk or aquaseal to be applied.

Okay, Timeliner- your turn. Tell Kev how you got rid of your booty stank. :14:

For me its usually the foots fault, pull a plastic bread sack over the offensive foot, now pull on a sock, pour a 1/4 cup of vinegar inbetween the sack and your foot. This has shut down bad cases of foot fungis for me as well as loosen hard skin.

As I have said many times, it's time to give up the booty! Getting into a new booty might change your life!

Mudhog:
For me its usually the foots fault, pull a plastic bread sack over the offensive foot, now pull on a sock, pour a 1/4 cup of vinegar inbetween the sack and your foot. This has shut down bad cases of foot fungis for me as well as loosen hard skin.

Plus, you can re-use the vinegar later, to whip up a nice salad dressing. Mmm.... Yum Yum!! :D

Since we haven't heard for this "troublemaker", I do believe he has found the cure. What was this cure, you ask? Since he is in Florida anyway, he went down to a section of South Beach and found someone who "plays for the other team". This "sweet boy" on the other team, did indeed rub some creme (read KY) on the "crack" of his "white booty". After applying the cream, this "sweet boy" then proceeded to insert his "special" instrument into the offending booty. Upon withdrawing his tool, there was a tremendous "whooosh" and the stinky booty was finally cleaned up. The downside of this is that his poor booty will never be the same again.

Wow. You've got quite the vivid image going on in that noggin Fran. I didn't know that about South Beach though.
However, I am very pleased to announce that my booty still stinks. I have taken the advice offered in some of the previous posts to heart and am looking foward to the IPO of The Pelagic Dressing Co. Two flavors will be on the market immediately, "Athlete's Vinagrette" and "Cream of Bunion" with two more to be unveiled in 2007. Oops dinnertime, gotta go... peak demand and stuff. Enjoy your meals.

Back
Top Bottom