My dog ate my dive log!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think you would be surprised how much a dog sleeps while you are gone. My crate is a large one where he can move around a little. I feel so bad leaving him all day but would be fearful that he would not only get in trouble but hurt himself while free roaming. Pups can eat the wrong thing, choke, get blockages, overdose on medication (been there done that $850 later at dog emergency. ) This was a previous doberman. As much as the piss you off, they are truly priceless.
You know he is doing something wrong when you cant see him...

You aren't kidding. Mine is 100% in trouble when he disappears. He's pretty predictable. :)

haha i once had a lab that ate a 50lbs bag of dog food, 4 dozen cookies, a light bulb and many other countless things in her life.. i loved that dog, well she actually lived to be 15 years old before she died of old age... needles to say, that 300.00 investment to buy her, quickly turned into a lot more...lol.... but well worth every pennie of it!!!

My dog steals white socks. She carries them around and you find them everywhere. My dog does not get to sleep under the sheets in my bed so it make me wonder when I find that she has hidden a sock there. She also brings them to visitors. She is a Lowchen and loves to swim the pool is the only place she does not drop/hide them.

Last edited:
I didnt list the socks, plastic hangers, squeekies that he pulls out of his toys, plastic bottles, or other misc stuff. He is a monster but I love him.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom