My drysuit arrived today

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cut it now. They hardly stretch. If you feld dizzy, it's way too tight.
I'll second that, it's silicone, not latex which at first strangles you and then get to large after a few seasons.

• Bullseye!
Reactions: L13
My first 2 dives with a silicone quick neck it was very tight and very uncomfortable, it felt like I was getting choked out a bit. The next couple it was noticeable but nothing to be of concern. After the next couple I didn't get flushed or feel my pulse in my temples like I had been. Give it a handful of dive days and it should relax a little bit to be the right size for you. I haven't stretched mine other than when pulling it over my head.

My first 2 dives with a silicone quick neck it was very tight and very uncomfortable, it felt like I was getting choked out a bit. The next couple it was noticeable but nothing to be of concern. After the next couple I didn't get flushed or feel my pulse in my temples like I had been. Give it a handful of dive days and it should relax a little bit to be the right size for you. I haven't stretched mine other than when pulling it over my head.
Or maybe I like a little asphyxiation now and then :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom