My first impression

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fatbadak

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
My first impression of a UW photography. Did this after a digital shootout in Redang Island (Malaysia) a couple of years back. People just love their gadgets.Bet y'all know people like this guy, don't you? leave some comments please....my cartoons are better than my photography :)

Attachments

• camera gears & gadgets.jpg
    camera gears & gadgets.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 155
That is hilarious :rofl3: . I would comment on who it looks like but would offend too many people :no . How would you feel about people copying and displaying that cartoon? I would like to copy it and would gladly wait until your credit is applied to it (name on it). Let me know if I can use it.

Glad to see someone likes it. Sure thing ScubaSteve001 - if you feel like displaying it, go ahead (credit would be nice too :)). I was thinking of having it on the back of a tee, but haven't got round to it yet. There's plenty more coming though, I'm just pacing myself.

I love it!!

Back
Top Bottom