my G2 won't pickup my T1 transmitter signal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PADI OWI #8564

Registered
Reaction score
I just bought this used, everything seems ok with the G2, reset to factory settings been able to reset everything. But the transmitter is not pairing to the G2. I've tried both methods in the manual. Go to 8.2.6 and I get the " ready to pair? " but nothing happens........

probably needs a battery....
which is a bugger I'm on the Big Rock Hawaii and lithium batteries are a pain to find and this one might be impossible and 99% of mail order companies won't ship them over here.

:facepalm:

probably needs a battery....
which is a bugger I'm on the Big Rock Hawaii and lithium batteries are a pain to find and this one might be impossible and 99% of mail order companies won't ship them over here.

:facepalm:
CR2/3AA Some scuba shop must have these? Remember the o ring as well. Did yo find one? Was this the first gen transmitter? Because as I understand it the subsequent 2 newer versions have leds that turn on when the unit is pressurized?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom