My new kit!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mills705

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
As im new and starting out, I have gone for all mares kit,
I have the Vector 1000 BC, the 32NTT prestige regulator, prestige octopus and the mission 3 console. Im looking foward to getting these wet!

I love the look of the new Icon HD computer, it does just about everything, i was a tad disappointed in that it is not air intergrated! As I want a computer that will do the intergration but still a brilliant piece of kit!

Congrats........

Let us know how the dives go..........

All the best........M

Hey Mills. Great for you on your new toys! Also, thanks for choosing Mares. I'm sure you are going to enjoy your new new equipment. FYI, the Icon HD will be air integrated, late 1st qtr 2010. We are offering an upgrade program to the consumer if they want to participate. If the customer purchases an Icon HD now, and would like air integration later, we will offer them a brand new computer and transmitter for the cost of the transmitter.

Anyhow, Thanks for your post and enjoy!

Dive Safe,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom