http://www.diveheart.org/

My Newest Dive Report I hit 50 min.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Matt the Aquaman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi everyone, Thought I would share with all of you that I did a 50 min, dive in the pool December 30th. We had a winter storm out side, but I didn’t want to miss my dive. I was under
about 5 feet. I wanted to do an hour but came ten min. short of that hour, but I didn’t have any equipment
adjustments this time. I did have one funny thing happen with my attached latex hood on the dry suit; it must have had a foul in the neck seal because my head like a beach ball. LOL. WCCO did spot on me it is part of CBS. They wanted to stay longer but where cut short but it still well be a good report. I hope to get a copy of it but they well not give me a copy. I hope to get one some place. They did say they well do a follow up at my OW dive.

I can’t hardly wait for my next dive.

Good news the comms worked out pretty good for the first try. I found out that when I am UW I need to have to wait for the vent to give me a breath to talk, like Superman used to do. But when I am above water I talk as much as I want too. LOL. Next time it will be better. It well be better in OW. Too much interference in the pool. Next time I well have OMS back plate and harnis to help me with my weight issue.

Here's a link to a new photos … http://matt55125.tripod.com/scuba/

Take care everyone and Happy New Years!
Matt
:D

matt, keep it up bud , you are doing great and its awsome to see someone out there wants somthing bad enough that they, being you have the guts to go for it!!! your pictures are real cool and its great to see you making such good progress, any word as to when you might get to do your open water, i hope it is soon for you , and i am sure its not soon enough for you of course!!! hang in there bud we are all rooting for you!!

Right on, Matt!

You may have to get somebody to record a VHS tape of the WCCO story. Would be great if CBS picked it up for the national news, too.

By the way, was 50 minutes because you sucked your tank down or were there other issues terminating your dive?

Happy New Year!

Matt, this is too awesome!

very nice, and thank you for sharing with us!

Hey jim ernst
Thanks for the great message. As far as my OW it is planned for this coming summer, one in Lake Wazee in an old taconite mine and then in warm water that same summer, someplace like the Bahamas. Thats what a part of my fundraiser is for, the one that John Chatterton is coming to speak at. We still have more tickets to sell, so if anyone wants to come meet us, go to my diving a dream.org site and get some! Take care and thanks so much for your kind words.

Matt

Thanks to everyone for giving me all the support here, this is incredible! I just love listening to all your messages. Take care and safe diving all.
Matt

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom