"My PADI" Log in

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jimtrader

New
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
During all 09, and possible even longer, the My PADI Log in has said "coming soon" and then "coming in late 09"! NOW!! It says it will be designed in the first Q of 2010! So what the holy diver did they do all 09 if it is not even designed yet?

Is there anyone that has any intel on this? I mean, for this delay it better be good!

But hey, at least there is another page now: but I do not get to post it~

They have been doing a full revamp on the system. In the past pro's had to have two separate My PADI accounts one for recreational and one for professional they have resolved this. Its also being moved to a new server system so it doesnt take 10 minutes to use the buddy finder system.

The beta that pros had access to for a month was much much nicer the the crappy old version that no one used because it was so slow.

Thanks for the update. I have been waiting for over a year and keep getting the same message. I finally emailed PADI with the direct question and received a reply stating early in 2010. Now it looks like I can post for Christmas 2010.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom