My scanner's mended!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

These pictures are great. At least 'wifey' looks like a real person.
Scott:
What can I say? Nice blue eyes you have there.
Bacchus:
Thanks for inquiring about Cayman on Jim's thread. Nothing like planning the next trip, after the next trip, eh? LoL
Seriously, I'm sure we'd love to have you join us. All the info is on my web site. But the trip is the end of March beginning of April. I hope that will still work for you.
Jim excuse the intrution, but here's the link.
www.scubamaniatrips.com

Ok Jim, I owe ya one.

Scuba is the one on the left .....not the big blue green guy in the middle :D

Well First mate just told me that I'm posting more pics of Scuba than of my beloved.......so to avoid the doghouse.....

proof First mate was in Bora Bora....

to state that I NEVER harrass marine life. If you look closely you can see I have a 1 euro coin in my hand and I am trying to persuade the nappyfish to pose for me in return for untold riches (a euro, that is).

My attitude is that if they don't want the money, then tough, I'll just take the photo anyway. But at least I made the offer.

Perhaps I should use a dollar next time?

Firstmate:
Nice picture. I believe you were there. But I'm still not quite sure about Scott and Jim. :wink:

To get off the subject again..

Bacchus, very nice speaking with you yesterday. I'm so glad it looks like you and Allison can make Cayman. Whoo hoo! Maybe I can fill more trips on Jim's threads?

Natasha....I'm looking for the pics of Jim and myself .....but cant seem to find them.....Oh yeah ... thats because we were always behind the cameras :D :D

Scuba .....nappy was looking for an Om-e-let ...... and Francck was looking for the euro!!!! :eek:

Oh look what I found.... thats me in the middle sticking out my tongue again!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom