My SCUBA bracelet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aquaticaggie

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I was siting around doing nothing so I decided to stitch up a SCUBA inspired paracord bracelet. It turned out better than I thought. Was going to put the white in the center like a dive flag bu the white would bet dirty to fast. I like this just fine.

9932cac7.jpg

Groovy. Just took me 1/2 an hour to do a double overhand knot for a pull dump.
Make me a jon line.

That is pretty nifty. Any information on how I could go about making one for my Fiance? ...Nevermind, found it, google is a wonderful thing.
:coffee:

Last edited:
Did that about 3 weeks ago with olive cord but doubled it so it's thicker. Probably the best way of stowing 20ft or cord as part of a save-a-dive kit

Where did you find it on Google? Looked it up but I couldn't find the instructions.
Thanks for any help.
Steve

Steve, click this link. It's the one I found most informative and easiest to follow.

Paracord Bracelet with a Buckle

Also, you don't need a buckle to make, as shown in this second link. It's not super easy to see how the loop is made but if I can do it, anybody can :wink: And you don't need a bead either, I used a nut that I scrounged from my Grandfather's basement

Paracord Bracelet with Monkey Fist Button

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom