My Sealife pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ecodiving

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello,

I'm a Sealife DC600 user in the Netherlands. You'll find my pictures, all made with the DC600, at my website http://www.ecodiving.org. It is in Dutch but you'll find the collection by clicking 'onderwaterfotografie'. Like to know what you think!

Nice photos looks strange to see a lobster with claws :)

You have some really nice pics in there! There is a nudibranch in one album (France pics, maybe or something like it...) that is very translucent and sharp...if only the macroalgae/grass was not in front of it...awesome shot! You do a great job focusing on macro objects and composing your shots, IMO.

So what's the water conditions like there? temp, vis etc and what type of water do you typically dive in? ocean, lake, river, quarry, etc.

You have some really nice pics in there! There is a nudibranch in one album (France pics, maybe or something like it...) that is very translucent and sharp...if only the macroalgae/grass was not in front of it...awesome shot! You do a great job focusing on macro objects and composing your shots, IMO.

So what's the water conditions like there? temp, vis etc and what type of water do you typically dive in? ocean, lake, river, quarry, etc.

I normally dive in the Delta area in Zeeland (The Netherlands) like Oosterschelde and Grevelingen. These are former estuary. They are conected to the North Sea. Water temperature 4 - 20 degrees C and a visibility of 2-5 meter.

WOW... Very NICE!!!

In the past I did a lot of diving in The Netherlands (Grevelingen, Oosterschelde and several fresh water lakes) and I love your pictures. It shows the people that normally only see pictures from tropical waters how beautiful cold water can be.
I live for 14 years in Curacao now (I am from The Netherlands) and keep telling the Dutch tourists who get certified here for diving to continue diving when they are back home. Unfortunately only very few actually do. Your work can show the others what they miss.

Keep on the good work / Ga zo door.

In the past I did a lot of diving in The Netherlands (Grevelingen, Oosterschelde and several fresh water lakes) and I love your pictures. It shows the people that normally only see pictures from tropical waters how beautiful cold water can be.
I live for 14 years in Curacao now (I am from The Netherlands) and keep telling the Dutch tourists who get certified here for diving to continue diving when they are back home. Unfortunately only very few actually do. Your work can show the others what they miss.

I agree. It's great to see all the strange critters around the world, even in the cold, murky waters. I always thought most nudi's were in Indo-Pacific waters, but have been very surprised at pics from Hawaii, California, etc. in the past. I recently said, you can make diving/dive trips whatever you want...you can make them fun, or you can complain and judge and have a crappy time. My jaded friend hates the Caribbean now that he has been to Indo-Pacific several times, but I still have a great time in Carib waters and even the rock quarry nearby. It's all what you choose to see and do and make of it.:wink:

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom