MySpace Pages

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's cool dog, My only problem is DD being before me in you top friends :)

If you make your page Too fancy tho, it'll take a long time to load - and people will skip it. I have friends whom I never give comments as their's just take too long. Others whose pages just drag so much I can't look around. Defeats the purpose of having a page.

jhbryaniv:
It's cool dog, My only problem is DD being before me in you top friends :)
Hehe, you'll notice that I never have men on my top friends. :lol2: Actually, I never add men unless they're divers, but then - they don't get on my profile page. I like a pretty page. :D

My top 4 friends are divers, 3 of whom I know from here...

Oh, I also never add anyone without a profile pic. It's a personal page, so I can't believe that anyone would try to operate there without one?!

cgvmer:
For all those LDS's and others that can't figure out how to get more people involved in the sport....MySpace, Facebook, etc are the way to attract attention.

Lot's of pretty pictures, lots of music, ways to contact, online schedules of courses...

I know my son spends and inordinate amount of time on facebook & myspace and remember they are the ones with money.

Hell where did my wallet go again
If I had a minor child, I think I'd have both of those blocked on computer's parental controls.

Unfortunately, so many parents don't know computers - buy the kids one and turn them loose. OMG!!

I didn't mind my thread being hijacked, though what's with all the darn MAN U fans?!?!

Liverpool for the Champions League, again!!

My MySpace page is at www.myspace.com/scousegentleman but it is currently under construction. Scuba friends are welcome along with any ideas as to what to put on it.

- S

scousegentleman:
I didn't mind my thread being hijacked, though what's with all the darn MAN U fans?!?!

Liverpool for the Champions League, again!!

See you in Athens... :)

I'll add you -- cheers! :D

Took the plunge into the depths of myspace

www.myspace.com/outbackdiver

There's also a Gulf Coast divers group out there - I think I've got a link to it, but can't get onto MS from work (bad dog, no go to these dodgy sites) so can't check.

The scubaboard myspace group starts here?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom