MySpace Pages

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

panhandvr:
Originally Posted by DandyDon
I killed one yesterday that had 500 friends, but it's her responsibility to ensure her profile is not used to spam.
Might have been more appropriate to either
1) email her so that she may change her password
2) just delete her from your friends list.
:wink:
Oh I did message her about the spam on her page, asking if she had control of it. If she had the email option on, she would have received an email. I'm all for helping another member if I can. See my blog about avoiding west African scammers - the #2 problem on myspace. Preventing her profile from falling into the hands of crooks to be used to break the law is her responsbility, tho.
Denying the request and pretending it did not happen is allowing evil to exist without challenge. It'll grow around the corner.

Jim Ernst:
My Daughter is currently making my page for me. LOL!

Under construction!!:wink:
I don't know your daughter, of course - but general advice: as soon as she's got it in shape, learn what it all is, how to change it, then change your password. :D

Oh Hey, check out my video collection. Some cute ones. The Cheating Wife video is top rated. My video collection

Oh wow, I got an message from a new contact that didn't come from here: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=177307144

I think I've heard this story before. Asking her to email me some pics - so I can check the IP. :D
My name is Flora,A lady of 30 yrs from Miami/Fl/Usa.Am presently in London(UK),Planning to move back to the states ASAP.I'm 5.7 tall,slim and single.Am looking to meet a single or matured man,that is serious about himself and won't cheat on me like my ex did to me. I read your profile and am intrested in you. I am a very kind, sympathetic, honest and that is why I can''t afford myself to forgive meanness and treason. I have a lot of responsibilities and I treat them with responsibility. I am considered to be a good mistress, loving woman and a good mother! I hope that ''a good wife.I''m the person who say''s what''s on my mind. I like to hang out and cuddle. I love to laugh and enjoy life! Now I feel it''s time to share that with someone else. I love to go to concerts. I do tend to work .I was 10 years when my parents died,and the only person that was left to take care of me was my uncle.Dad is originally spanish and mom was born in america like myself too.I live with uncle in the states until he decided he want's to come to London to get married to a lady he's been daring on internet when we are back in the states,I followed him down because i was young then and have no choice than to follow him down to anywhere he's going.After the wedding we all live together for some reasons i left their matrimonial home because his wife hates and treat me bad all the time and whenever i notify uncle,He's always at her side to support.Thank God i met a very good friend while i was in catering college out here,Her name is Mary and i live with her now till i find my way back to the states.And ever since i have been living with her,i've been planning to move back to the state ,but i couldnt make it up so fast cos all my US citizenship documents are with uncle,but now mary has tried to raise me another passport and all i need now is voluntary support for airfare.
I got married to a black guy when i was 24 yrs and divorced him because he flirts around and i divorced him.I use to believe all men are equal before but i need you to convince me it's not true.contact me at flora_single_lady@yahoo.com
flora

how do you get that junk . i never get anything like that (knock on wood).

how do you get that junk . i never get anything like that (knock on wood). The key is to find the source are you a member of a group ?
I'm listed as 59 and Single - a target for the Nigerian scammers. But it helps keep me on my toes so I can help the older ladies deal with the same crap.
DandyDon:
Oh wow, I got an message from a new contact that didn't come from here: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=177307144

I think I've heard this story before. Asking her to email me some pics - so I can check the IP. :D
Already got an email from "Flora" - altho she didn't have any more pics that matched she one she used, she did ask a lot of questions, the usual approach. Here's her IP: 196.3.63.252 IP country: Nigeria IP Address state: Lagos I'll send a reoport to Myspace, and this pic back to "Flora"

Nigerian419.gif

HAHA... you guys would not believe how many requests I had tonight! You guys rock! :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom