MySpace Pages

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Beffers:
Yeah, next time you're in Texas we'll talk. :mooner:
I'm in Texas with several cameras, 2 of them scuba, and am learning to use them - sorta. But I am nowhere close to Round Rock. Where do you dive around there? I practice in clear water, spring fed holes at Santa Rosa NM (well usually clear, not last trip :11: ) and maybe Balmorhea Tx. Are all your local sites viz challenged?

I have very few pics of me diving, mostly I have slide.com shows of pics I took on various trips playing on my profile page.

I have a MySpace page. I didn't get the whole MS thing at first - but I've actually begun enjoying communicating w/people on it. My page URL isin my profile...

John

Another Nigerian 419 Case...

This is rich. You people under 40 probly won't get these, but the older you are - the more you'll get. I don't know what criminals go after the 20s and 30s, but we singles in the older set get these all the time. They can be a real time waster if you don't report them for spam and block them right away, and some people actually for this - good money in online scamming...

Now I do have some buddies this age and younger on myspace, but it's very casual. What are the odss of this being real...?

Message received...
RE: You Look Good
hello
My name is Alicia Brandy,i am 5`8ft tall i am single and searching, i am a honest lady,i like swimming, singing, dancing and making people happy. i hate hanging around with unserious people and liars. i saw your profile and i willl like to know you better. here is my mailaddress aliciabrandyhbk@yahoo.com you can send me an istant message lets chat, i will send my pictures to you when next i send you mail again. i will like to chat with you cos you look cool. hope to hear from you soon.have a lovely day.
reply...

At least his/her English was better than most. Oh yes, the one pic on profile...

Attachments

• l_f26452d68e6c180667f14cf178e1f9ae.jpg
    l_f26452d68e6c180667f14cf178e1f9ae.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 39
So I broke down and added one a while back too... Here it is: http://www.myspace.com/flyanddive. Sent invites to those listed in this thread.

SoCalMike:
Didnt you lose your camera?

Ask him about Naked Ninja!

I've already heard about it! We were talking on myspace and that came up because I fancy myself to be a ninja. :wink:

DandyDon:
I'm in Texas with several cameras, 2 of them scuba, and am learning to use them - sorta. But I am nowhere close to Round Rock. Where do you dive around there? I practice in clear water, spring fed holes at Santa Rosa NM (well usually clear, not last trip :11: ) and maybe Balmorhea Tx. Are all your local sites viz challenged?

I have very few pics of me diving, mostly I have slide.com shows of pics I took on various trips playing on my profile page.

I go to school in San Antonio, so I'm near Aquarena springs. Apparently that has good viz but I have yet to go there. I dive in the wonderful mudhole of Windy Point at Lake Travis mostly. (countdown to Roatan...17 days!)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom