Mystery buckle on Zeagle brigade

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

grahamfairbank

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
43afb880-7cf4-02e4.jpg

I am the Proud owner of a New zeagle brigade, and figured everything out except what the two small female buckles that stick up behind the pockets are for (picture attached) - does anyone have a clue what they are for ?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

You can buy a variety of male buckle counterparts at your lds for some quick hook ups. They are handy for things that you may not take on every dive. You can also use them to help keep other items that are attached to a D ring (like a light) from dangling when you're not using them.

Yeah, I was going to point out that they can be used to keep the wing down. The bigger the wing, the more you need it.

The bigger the wing, the more you need it.

And the more you need to think about WTF you are doing if you putting a bigger wing on as some of Zeagle's wings are big enough already. Though the Brigade wing is a nice size.

Just purchased one from Scuba Toys, hope I don't regret it when it arrives.

You won't!

I went for a great week in Cozumel right after my Brigade came and found myself more comfortable and better trimmed out than I have yet. It's awesome :wink:

Hi,
I have a Brigade also, I have 20 dives and I love it. No complaints..hehehe
Kurt in Cebu

I have one of these as well. I really like it alot. the only complaint I have is with the pull dump from the inflator hose. It's operation is awkward. I find it easier to roll and dump from one of the lower valves. Not a huge issue, but if I want to descend feet first, the top dump is really needed and it feels like i nearly have to rip out the entire hose to get it to release air. Still, I would buy it again, in a heart beat.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom