N00b in Kuwait

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hutch

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hey Guys,

I finally joined SB after hearing ZenDiver talk and talk and talk about y'all. I started diving last season after getting some great training from the Dive Caroline guys in Kuwait. So far I've only dove in Kuwait, about 18 dives at this time, and love it.

Great to meet y'all,

Hutch

Hey, You should use the avatar of the pumpkin you carved on Kubbar Reef at Halloween. You remember what you carved in it? I'll send it to you...

Hey Guys,

I finally joined SB after hearing ZenDiver talk and talk and talk about y'all. I started diving last season after getting some great training from the Dive Caroline guys in Kuwait. So far I've only dove in Kuwait, about 18 dives at this time, and love it.

Great to meet y'all,

Hutch

Welcome aboard. Scubaboard is an interesting place.

But I gotta warn ya. Admitting aquaintenship with Dee could put you on a number of watch lists. :rofl3:

I am flying in to KWI today. . hope to get out and get a dive or 2 in while there - - any suggestions

Welcome to Scuba Board, Hutch. So happy to see ya here.

Dee is one of my favorite SBers and I do not mind admitting that I know her. I'm looking forward to diving with her at ITK in July. :D

Welcome to Scuba Board, Hutch. So happy to see ya here.

Dee is one of my favorite SBers and I do not mind admitting that I know her. I'm looking forward to diving with her at ITK in July. :D

I'm Jealous of your dive at ITK, but not that jealous, I'll be in Cyprus diving Zenobia in a month :) hee hee

I'm Jealous of your dive at ITK, but not that jealous, I'll be in Cyprus diving Zenobia in a month :) hee hee

Damn, I'm jealous of your Cyprus trip, but I've got tons of cool SBers to dive and to enjoy surface interval with at ITK. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom