NACD Instructor standards violation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The NACD has by-laws, regulations and rules supported by established procedures which have been and will continue to be observed as we work towards a resolution.
Anyone want a Coke and Popcorn?

---------- Post added August 3rd, 2015 at 12:20 AM ----------

Let me see... The detailed list of standards complaints against the instructor was reported to the BoD on July 20, eleven days ago. Despite the fact that this initial report containing pretty much all the facts needed, I was asked to fill out and send in a signed "Incident Form". Yes, that's the same form used when a dive goes belly up and someone gets hurt. Once I completed and emailed this incident report form, I received email by the lawyer of the NACD, Ms. Calzon, and was subjected to even more questions. Next on the list, was an "interrogation" form which I was required to fill out. This form containing 33 questions, some IMO of very questionable nature. For example I was asked whom I had spoken to about the allegations. Several of the questions were also designed to find out what my relationship to Mr. Neto was in respect to this report and the contents. Based on the fact that the initial report contained dates, class name and witnesses, including a detailed witness statement outlining the violations, very little investigation would be necessary to move forward. And due to the nature of the details provided, some of the allegations can be verified by looking into the NACD files. Another piece of evidence, a student email detailing that the instructor had apparently forged a c-card, was included right with the report. Still nothing has happened to this day and no announcement has been made. I am not surprised.
Have you received your official "PLEASE GOVERN YOURSELF ACCORDINGLY" Letter Yet? If yes, than you will be one of dozens included in the "LETTER GUILD".

As has been the practice of the NACD, once the matter is resolved, the NACD membership will be made aware through the official NACD website and/ or an official public statement.

LOL - Who is left to tell? Larry and Don.

Screen Shot 2015-08-03 at 12.26.49 AM.jpg

Yeah we can watch a little movie while enjoying it. I was in public when I got this little gem sent to me. I think people thought I was crazy from laughing so hard.

https://youtu.be/epr9hl_JPIc

LOL I wondered where that went to...........
I wonder what little birdy let that out?

I think the interesting part was the implication of who Oliver reported.

I think the interesting part was the implication of who Oliver reported.

Someone apparently took a guess and nailed it. Not too difficult with only three BoD members being instructors...

Rob Neto recently published comments impugning the integrity of the NACD and members of the BoD. Mr Neto's comments are defamatory towards the NACD, It's BoD and others mentioned in his published comments...

...The NACD has by-laws, regulations and rules supported by established procedures which have been and will continue to be observed as we work towards a resolution. There is presently a court case pending against Rob Neto. There is also an impending case against Mr Neto for his defamatory statements against others.

Wow... Neto was making defamatory comments towards you and your crew? And what have you been doing? You posted accusations even before that amateur-hour 'report' was published.
The guy has been kicked in the nuts for months now on over 80 pages. He makes one post and this is your reply? You are going to sue him using the NACD member fees?
YOU have been part of the lynch mob. If anyone should be sued it's you, for slandering Neto. Did that lawyer of yours tell you to post this statement? What in the world are you guys getting out of this?

Do you realize that it will be the certain end of the NACD when you start spending the member fees on suing the fellow cave divers and NACD members that have paid those fees. Ever thought about that?

ps: pm me for my address, my lawyer and I haven't had a good laugh in a while.

Rob Neto recently published comments impugning the integrity of the NACD and members of the BoD. Mr Neto's comments are defamatory towards the NACD, It's BoD and others mentioned in his published comments.

Although the NACD has provided Rob Neto an opportunity to air his perceived grievances in official proceedings before the NACD and later before the circuit court. Mr Neto has chosen to prosecute his case in a public forum, while at the same time avoiding service of process and disregarding court orders.

The NACD has by-laws, regulations and rules supported by established procedures which have been and will continue to be observed as we work towards a resolution. There is presently a court case pending against Rob Neto. There is also an impending case against Mr Neto for his defamatory statements against others.

Until said time as these matters have been resolved, The NACD will have no further comments on social media. The position of the NACD may be found in the public records of the circuit courts.

As has been the practice of the NACD, once the matter is resolved, the NACD membership will be made aware through the official NACD website and/ or an official public statement.
So you start this crap on social media and then when people point out things you don't like, you say you won't say anymore? Nice to see that nothing has changed in the nacd

Daru

Rob Neto recently published comments impugning the integrity of the NACD and members of the BoD. Mr Neto's comments are defamatory towards the NACD, It's BoD and others mentioned in his published comments. Although the NACD has provided Rob Neto an opportunity to air his perceived grievances in official proceedings before the NACD and later before the circuit court. Mr Neto has chosen to prosecute his case in a public forum, while at the same time avoiding service of process and disregarding court orders. The NACD has by-laws, regulations and rules supported by established procedures which have been and will continue to be observed as we work towards a resolution. There is presently a court case pending against Rob Neto. There is also an impending case against Mr Neto for his defamatory statements against others. Until said time as these matters have been resolved, The NACD will have no further comments on social media. The position of the NACD may be found in the public records of the circuit courts. As has been the practice of the NACD, once the matter is resolved, the NACD membership will be made aware through the official NACD website and/ or an official public statement.
Same reply as on CDF: You got to be kidding! Who started the thread in a public forum and as such chose the media about Robs investigation? It was you, Sir! Did you even use your own words in this, or do you just copy and paste from your lawyer? Starts to even look like you started to go on public forums lurking to get a response in the same media, just to go after him! BTW: This is a neutral bystander observing! And this is my opinion and how it looks to me!

---------- Post added August 3rd, 2015 at 02:42 PM ----------

Hahahaha....
That is hilarious

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom