NACD Instructor standards violation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

From what is being talked about on CDF, it looks like the Führer is sending out her love letters. Lots of redactions (expected on CDF) and deleted posts.

PLEASE GOVERN YOURSELF ACCORDINGLY

SB allows only a 24 hour window for posts to be edited by the poster. However, we don't want anyone to feel legally exposed here. For this thread, if you feel YOUR post needs to be edited and is past being edited bt you, simply report it, and in the reason for the report, give us the edited version you want to be seen. Please don't tell us what to delete, but what you want left. If you want it completely deleted, please state so. However, we will not be editing any other post that quotes you unless that person requests it. This is for YOUR posts only and then only if you're timed out from editing them. Please be clear and please be patient. If we screw it up, simply report it again.

ScubaBoard will not be moderating posts or this thread for content except by the request of the individual authors. It's important that free communications be maintained, even if they are not flattering. If you have any questions, comments or profane utterances, please PM or call me. I'll be in the soup all morning with a private class, but will be available this afternoon should you need me.

However, we don't want anyone to feel legally exposed here.

Thanks Pete... now what about if they feel left out by NOT getting a letter?:D

Reactions: Jax
It will just have to be popcorn Curt, Johnny is no longer affiliated with the NACD

Really? Johnny is no longer with the NACD?

So after they broke almost EVERY bylaw to protect his convicted cocaine selling ass which included, but not limited to booting life members off the NACD (you and others), going directly against their old attorneys recommendations (which Bert and I was backing), lynching the then president of the NACD - Bert Wilcher (without representation), verbally attacking and physically threatening Jackie Clark (which I am surprised Joel Clark did not come completely off glued about and whip some ass), sending letters to members from the new henchwoman threatening of legal action. {Please govern yourself accordingly} using NACD members money.

Johnny ended up leaving anyway!!!!

He got what he wanted, the downfall of the NACD.

From the NACD Website:

Secretary / Treasurer - Vacant
Training Director - Vacant
Director - Vacant
Public Relations - Vacant
General Manager - Vacant
Operations Manager - Vacant
----------------------------------
Training Committee Chair - Vacant
Science Committee - Vacant
International Safety Officer - Vacant
Publications - Vacant
Conservation - Michael Angelo Gagliardi (huh?)
Library - Vacant
Equipment Technology - Vacant
Journal Advertising - Vacant

They need volunteers! Come on people, it's because YOU don't give hard enough that you don't have a journal to read!

I don't see the bylaws posted, but I do see that the President took the time to let everyone know where the focus of the organization truly lies: Announcements Archives

From the NACD Website:

Secretary / Treasurer - Vacant
Training Director - Vacant
Director - Vacant
Public Relations - Vacant
General Manager - Vacant
Operations Manager - Vacant
----------------------------------
Training Committee Chair - Vacant
Science Committee - Vacant
International Safety Officer - Vacant
Publications - Vacant
Conservation - Michael Angelo Gagliardi (huh?)
Library - Vacant
Equipment Technology - Vacant
Journal Advertising - Vacant

They need volunteers! Come on people, it's because YOU don't give hard enough that you don't have a journal to read!

I don't see the bylaws posted, but I do see that the President took the time to let everyone know where the focus of the organization truly lies: Announcements Archives

GREAT! Now it's really time to bury them for good! This crap is been going on for years - time to arrange for the cremation service!

From the NACD Website:

Did you happen to notice that the article right below that is about the NACD 45th Annual Seminar (next is 47th actually) and right below that is glowing praise for Rob Neto as the new training director.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom