NACD Instructor standards violation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Any suspensions yet? I thought a new rash of complaints had been filed?

It's been more than three weeks since I filed the report(s) and according to the web site, Larry Green has not been suspended yet.
Also I've not heard back from the NACD lawyer.

Chances are that these dishonorable people are not treating the allegations as they should.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jax
It's been more than three weeks since I filed the report(s) and according to the web site, Larry Green has not been suspended yet.
Also I've not heard back from the Fräulein Lawyer.

Chances are that these dishonorable people are not treating the allegations as they should.
I wouldn't expect anything, it obvious that they consider it without merit.

Daru

Reactions: Jax
at least one of the complaints seemed to have merit. not touching your valves throughout your entire apprentice/full cave class is really bad. but common.

It's been more than three weeks since I filed the report(s) and according to the web site, Larry Green has not been suspended yet. Also I've not heard back from the Fräulein Lawyer.

LOL So you actually think the NACD is going to do anything against the head prince, Larry Green?
You seem to have missed the fact the its not the NACD, its been to Green show for over a decade.

Some pieces of the PIE are still missing on why they fought tooth and nail to keep Johnny Richards into the NACD, when the bylaws CLEARLY state. "Convicted of the felony".
Bert Wilcher (President of the NACD at that date) recommended suspension of JR instructor status until a "Change of the bylaws could be investigated". (Giving JR back his instructor status)
Instead of following their attorney recommendations "At that time" or the NACD Presidents advice (pre Fraulein Lawyer), the "Green Machine" chose to lynch anyone who sided with their own legal counsel to terminate JR.

I wonder why that attorney is not longer working with the NACD and they went with the Fraulein?

LOL So you actually think the NACD is going to do anything against the head prince, Larry Green?
You seem to have missed the fact the its not the NACD, its been to Green show for over a decade.

Well, this is a great chance for Rick and Ms. Calzon to get rid of the dark lord and take full control over the NACD. Thanks to the report, the force is strong with them :rofl3:

I wonder why that attorney is not longer working with the NACD and they went with the Fraulein?

I heard she was an OWD student of Rick's and that's when they sort of bonded. As we all know, she was since made chairman and secretary of Rick's company "Aquatic Adventures of Florida Inc.".

Seems like they enjoy sharing business and adventures...

Last edited:
I have to say I find using invectives such as "Fraulein Lawyer" and "Fraulein Fuhrer" to be puerile and counter productive. There's simply no reason to devolve the discussion into a rec.scuba mind set. You're upset: we get it. You don't like her: we get that too! There's simply no excuse to casually insult another human being in this manner.

An additional issue I discussed was a concern we had about what appeared to us as Ms. Calzon telling Zelda Gagliardi to lie in a legal deposition for a law suit involving another training organization. Another attorney was going to depose Zelda regarding a training record. My understanding and what I told Mr. Murcar is that Zelda was told the question asked would be “Was there anything else in the training file besides the student registration?” She was then told her response would be “No.” Zelda tried to state that she had not seen the training record and when she looked for it in the warehouse it was missing and there was a file where it should have been turned on its side seemingly to mark the location.

Anyone know what this is about?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom