naked scuba diving

who is more liky to dive naked

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'd like to ask a mod to check for sock puppetry. First a jarhead is a term for a Marine not a soldier. Second the abuse of spelling and grammar is nearly the same.
This matter has been handled.

i have read this post it is vary funny, butt scuba dew is not lying aim a M.P in the army and i also have had to dive boats and port security.. i checked out his record here on base and he was a m.p.

That was a short lived sock puppet, amazing how similar the poor grammar was between jarhead and Scuba Dew.:popcorn:

I'd like to ask a mod to check for sock puppetry. First a jarhead is a term for a Marine not a soldier and both branches would know that. Second the abuse of spelling and grammar is nearly the same.
why ask, you already knew it was a sockpuppet . . . adds more to this guys discredit . . .
This matter has been handled.
well wasn't that prompt :D
Well, it was fun while it lasted.:D
And I missed it :depressed:

Disciplinary measures are never discussed with third parties.

so which did you discuss it with, the puppet or the puppet master?

What does NA under the username mean?? Has Scuba Dew and Jarhead been banned?

Thanks

Sean

We don't discuss disciplinary actions with third parties.

yes they are both banned. . .

Did the account go to the great laundry basket in the sky?

On back onto the more important topic:

I'm moving into a new apartment that was re-carpeted, re-tiled, and re-painted. My cats haven't been moved yet. There is already cat hair in the apartment.

I have 2 siamese cats and most of our house is tile. I use a Dyson Animal Vac (Yes I do the vacuuming) to take care of the cat hair. It is pricey, but I think it is worth it

Sean

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom